- Mead® quad ruled, reinforced filler paper is 6X stronger than standard filler paper
- Holes in the paper are reinforced to resist tearing out of a binder
- High quality 20 lb. paper is ideal for notetaking, homework and more
- 3-hole punched is binder ready
- Pages are quad ruled and double-sided to provide plenty of notetaking space
- 100 white loose-leaf sheets per pack. 10 ½" x 8" page size
- Binding Style: Loose-leaf
- Detailed Color: White
- Material: Paper
- Number of Holes: 3
- Number of Punch Holes: 3
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 100
- Sheet Size: 10 1/2" x 8"
- Color Assortment: White
- Dimensions: .50" x 8.0" x 10.50"
- Country of origin: United States
Mead® reinforced filler paper is less likely to rip or tear. It is specially designed to be 6X stronger than standard sheets with reinforced holes to stay secure in a binder. Pages are wide ruled and double-sided to provide plenty of notetaking space.
High quality, 20 lb., loose-leaf, white filler paper
Reinforced holes to resist tearing
100, wide ruled sheets