Save time and money with a 300 sheet capacity auto feed shredder - from America's #1 Selling Brand in Auto Feed Shredders. The Swingline 300X has anti-jam technology, a locking bin, and will super cross-cut shred up to 300 sheets automatically! Stack, shut, done and be more productive with your time. Switch to manual feed to shred up 8 sheets or less and credit cards. Separate slot is included for DVD/CD shredding.
- Spend less time shredding versus a traditional shredder - just stack, shut and you're done
- Super cross-cut shred style meets everyday security with added security for documents containing sensitive or personal information (Level P-4)
- Shred up to 300 sheets with automatic shredding and up to 8 sheets at a time during manual feed shredding
- 11-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator
- Runs consecutively for 30 minutes on with 30 minutes off to ensure longevity of the motor
- Ultra quiet (≤60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment
- Lockable paper chamber with 4-digit programmable PIN protects sensitive information during shredding
- Intelligent Auto+® Jam Clearance reverses and re-feeds stuck papers
- Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cutters™ automatically remove shreds that cause build-up and lead to jams
- Intelligent Power Save™ auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy
- Auto shreds documents, paper clips, staples. Credit cards must be manually inserted into rollers in auto feed chamber.
- DVDs and CDs can be shredded through a separate slot in the auto feed tray
- Wheels attached for easy mobility
- 2 year warranty on machine, 15 year warranty on cutters
- 18.5"L x 13.75"W x 25"H
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 11
- Cut Type: Super Cross Cut
- Detailed Color: Black
- Entry Width: 9"
- Jam Free Type: Auto+® Jam Clearance / Interactive™ Jam Clearance
- Number of Shreds Per Page: 377
- Period of Warranty: 2 years for machine, 20 years for cutters
- Run Time/Cool Down Time: 16/40
- Safety Features: CSAus
- Security Level: P-4
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 300
- Sheet Size: Letter
- Shred Size: 3/16" x 1 1/2"
- Shredder Usage: Departmental Shredder
- Dimensions: 25"H x 13.75"W x 18.5"D
- Sound Level Decibels @ 1m: 60
With simple, automatic operation the Stack-and-Shred 300X super cross-cut shredder will shred 300 sheets for you, so you can be more productive with your time. Simply insert a stack of up to 300 letter size sheets into the top of the shredder and shut the lid. It's that easy. Just stack, shut and you're done.
It takes just over 10 minutes for the 300X to automatically shred 250 sheets. During auto shredding, the lockable chamber with a programmable 4-digit PIN code lock protects unauthorized users from accessing your documents. To shred 8 sheets or less, you can use the manual feed shredding slot. Both automatic and manual functions do not require you to remove staples or paper clips. Shredded paper falls into a spacious 11-gallon pull-out waste bin with a view window. A bin indicator alerts you when the bin is full. Plastic and recyclable paper bags can be used to line the bin and help keep your work area neat. A second manual feed slot and waste bin are included for shredding of DVDs, CDs. Shred credit cards by manually placing them between the rollers.
The 300X only gets better with Intelligent Auto+ Jam Clearance technology. As the 300X shredder works through a stack of papers, it will automatically reverse and re-feed any sheet that becomes jammed. This super cross-cut shredder shreds papers in two different directions to provide moderate, Level P-4 document security. The 300 sheet capacity of this Stack-and-Shred model makes it perfect for departments and other shared office spaces with 5-10 users. Additional features include Intelligent Self-cleaning Cutters, ultra quiet operation and an Intelligent Power Save function.
The 300 sheet capacity of this Stack-and-Shred model makes it perfect for departments and other shared office spaces with 5-10 users. Additional features include super quiet operation and an auto shut off power save function. 2 year warranty on machine, 15 years on cutters.