The Fusion™ 3100L 12" Laminator specializes in fast, user friendly lamination and even includes jam recognition technology. Ideal for moderate use, this machine provides high quality lamination to keep important documents protected.
- Warms-up in only 1 minute
- Laminating speed of 31" per minute
- Intelligent Jam Alert System™ beeps until button is pressed to release jammed pouch
- Maximum document width of 12"
- Use with 3, 5 and 7 mil thermal pouches
- Cold setting available for smooth lamination results with pressure sensitive pouches
- Green ready light and audible ready alert indicate when warm-up is complete
- Intelligent Auto Power Off™ after 30 minutes of inactivity conserves energy
- Comes with 30 EZUse™ laminating pouches to get started right away. Limited 3 year warranty.
- 19 7/8" L x 5 3/4" W x 4 1/4" H
- Detailed Color: Black/Silver
- Intelligent™ Pouch Select: No
- Intelligent™ Power Off: Yes
- Interactive User Display: No
- Intuitive Menu Selection: No
- Laminating Speed: 31" per minute
- Laminator Type: Pouch
- Maximum Document Width: 12"
- Period of Warranty: 3 years
- Speed Settings: Fixed
- Visual Ready Alert: Yes
In just 60 seconds, the Fusion™ 3100L is warmed up and ready to use. Simply push a button to select your pouch thickness of 3, 5, or 7 mil, and start laminating. With a quick laminating speed of 31" per minute, the 3100L can laminate a letter size document in just 22 seconds. Jam Alert which automatically stops the laminating process and Power Off to conserve energy are also included to make laminating less worrisome and more productive. Laminator comes with 30 EZUse™ laminating pouches so you can start laminating right away.
Ideal for a mid-size office that laminates on a regular basis, this laminating machine is perfect for a wide range of personal or group projects from laminating posters to business cards. Laminating helps to not only protect documents but gives them a clear finish that helps them look better on display. Laminate virtually any document up to 12" wide, including letter, legal and 11” x 17” items. Simply insert your document into a 3 mil, 5 mil or 7 mil laminating pouch. To make laminating even faster, consider using a speed pouch, which is sealed on the long edge so that it runs through the machine more quickly. Even heat sensitive materials or precious photos can be safely and smoothly laminated using this laminator's cold setting. For more ideas on what to laminate check out our 101 Things to Laminate Guide. With the Fusion™ 3100L, high quality lamination is done before you know it.