To protect and preserve documents and photos, the Fusion 1100L 9" Laminator is an ideal choice. Ease of use features include an audible ready alert and Intelligent Auto Power Off™. Meets small and home office laminating needs.
- Warms-up in 4 minutes
- Laminating speed of 13" per minute
- Manual jam release button helps users quickly and easily remove misfed pouches
- Maximum document width of 9"
- Use with 3 mil or 5 mil thermal pouches
- Green ready light and audible ready alert indicate when warm-up is complete
- Intelligent Auto Power Off™ after 30 minutes of inactivity conserves energy
- Comes with 10 EZUse™ laminating pouches to get started right away
- Limited 3 year warranty
- 18 3/4" L x 4 1/8" W x 3 1/2" H
- Detailed Color: Black
- Intelligent™ Pouch Select: No
- Intelligent™ Power Off: Yes
- Interactive User Display: No
- Intuitive Menu Selection: No
- Laminating Speed: 13" per minute
- Laminator Type: Pouch
- Maximum Document Width: 12"
- Period of Warranty: 3 years
- Speed Settings: Fixed
- Visual Ready Alert: Yes
In 4 minutes, the Fusion 1100L ready light will turn green and a beep will sound to indicate it is warmed up and ready to use. Simply move the slider switch to 3 mil or 5 mil and start laminating. With a laminating speed of 13" per minute, the 1100L outperforms the competition. Plus, a convenient jam release button makes it easy to remove a jammed or misfed pouch. This compact and stylish laminator delivers great value at a reasonable price. Laminator comes with 10 EZUse™ laminating pouches so you can start laminating right away.
Ideal for the home or small office, the Fusion 1100L is the perfect choice for occasional and creative laminating needs. Using a 3 mil or 5 mil thermal pouch you can laminate virtually any document up to 9" wide including photos, diplomas or degrees, greeting cards and more. Laminating helps to not only protect documents but gives them a clear finish that helps them look better on display. For more ideas on what to laminate check out our 101 Things to Laminate Guide. With the Fusion 1100L, high quality lamination is done before you know it.