The 12" Fusion™ 1000L is designed for basic home and individual laminating. It is easy to set up and provides quality lamination that is great for arts and crafts projects or occasional small business use.
- Warms-up in 5 minutes
- Laminating speed of 13" per minute
- Easy one step lamination – just turn it on and laminate
- Maximum document width of 12" (9" model is also available)
- Use 3 mil or 5 mil thermal pouches (5 mil for items up to 4" x 6")
- Green ready alert lights up when warm-up is complete
- Comes with 10 EZUse™ laminating pouches to get started right away
- Limited 3 year warranty
- 18 3/4" L x 4 1/8" W x 3 1/2" H
- Detailed Color: Black
- Intelligent™ Pouch Select: No
- Intelligent™ Power Off: No
- Interactive User Display: No
- Intuitive Menu Selection: No
- Laminating Speed: 13" per minute
- Laminator Type: Pouch
- Maximum Document Width: 12"
- Period of Warranty: 3 years
- Speed Settings: Fixed
- Visual Ready Alert: Yes
In 5 minutes, the Fusion 1000L ready light will turn green to indicate it is warmed up and ready to use. Simply move the slider switch to 3 mil and start laminating. With a laminating speed of 13" per minute, the 1000L outperforms the competition. This compact and stylish laminator delivers great value at a reasonable price. Laminator comes with 10 EZUse™ laminating pouches so you can start laminating right away.
Ideal for the home or small office, the Fusion 1000L is the perfect choice for occasional and creative laminating needs. On the 3 mil setting you can laminate documents up to 12" wide, including letter (8 1/2” x 11”), legal (8 1/2” x 14”) and menu (11” x 17”) size. This is great for certificates, delivery menus, insurance policies and more. This machine can also laminate 5 mil thick pouches for items up to 4" x 6" in size, including photos or luggage tags. Laminating helps to not only protect documents but gives them a clear finish that helps them look better on display. For more ideas on what to laminate check out our 101 Things to Laminate Guide. With the Fusion 1000L, high quality lamination is done before you know it.