The DS22-19 is an ideal shredder for basic security needs delivering quick and easy strip-cut shredding. The included Non-stop Jam Free™ technology and auto shut down features ensure better efficiency in any department.
- Strip-cut shredder meets basic security needs (Level P-2)
- Shreds up to 22 sheets at a time
- 19-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator
- Continuous duty run time lets you shred more paper faster
- Ultra quiet (≤60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment
- Non-stop Jam Free™ red and green LED lights indicate whether or you are exceeding or within capacity to prevent jams before they occur
- Intelligent Power Save™ auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy
- Shreds DVDs, CDs, credit cards, paper clips, staples and documents
- Wheels attached for easy mobility
- 2 year warranty, 15 year warranty on cutters
- 19"L x 16"W x 30"H
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 19
- Cut Type: Strip-cut
- Detailed Color: Black/Silver
- Entry Width: 9"
- Jam Free Type: Non-stop Jam Free™
- Number of Shreds Per Page: 54
- Run Time/Cool Down Time: Continuous
- Safety Features: CSAus
- Security Level: P-2
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 22
- Shred Size: 1/4"
- Shred Speed (per minute): 16'
- Shredder Usage: Departmental Shredder
- Dimensions: 30"H x 16"W x 19"D
Swingline shredders are high quality, reliable and innovative. Packed with user-friendly features, our shredders make it easier to protect your personal, confidential and sensitive information at home or in the office.
Departments with basic security needs will find exactly what they are looking for with the DSD22-19. This strip-cut (Level P-2) shredder delivers dependable shredding performance, shredding through up to 22 sheets at a time. It also offers impressive CD and credit card shredding. Users benefit from Non-Stop Jam Free™ technology featuring a red LED light to signal when shredder has reached capacity, to prevent accidental overfeeding, which can lead to a shredder jam. The DS22-19 is a great shredder, with continuous run operation, and meets the standard shredding needs of 5-10 office workers.