This sleek, compact personal shredder is powerful enough to super cross-cut shred 12 sheets as well as unopened junk mail. Separate cutter for CDs prevents wear and tear of the main cutters.
- Shreds most unopened junk mail, DVDS, CDs, credit cards, staples, paper clips and up to 12 documents at a time
- Super cross-cut shred style meets everyday security needs (Level P-4)
- Separate cutter for discs prevents wear and tear of the main cutters
- 5-gallon pull-out waste bin makes emptying fast and easy
- Cool-down indicator included
- 2-year warranty
- 16"H x 9"W x 17"D
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 5
- Cut Type: Super Cross Cut
- Detailed Color: Black/Silver
- Entry Width: 9"
- Jam Free Type: Non-stop Jam Free™
- Number of Shreds Per Page: 431
- Period of Warranty: 2 years
- Run Time/Cool Down Time: 4/40
- Safety Features: CULus
- Security Level: P-4
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 12
- Shred Size: 5/32" x 1 1/2"
- Shred Speed (per minute): 10'
- Shredder Usage: Personal Shredder
- Dimensions: 16"H x 9"W x 17"D
- Country of origin: China
Swingline shredders are high quality, reliable and innovative. Packed with user-friendly features, our shredders make it easier to protect your personal, confidential and sensitive information at home or in the office.
The Swingline EX12-05 is great for shredding confidential documents that contain social security numbers, bank numbers and strategic documents. The cross-cut shred style (Level P-3) provides moderate security that keeps you protected by shredding in two directions to turn one sheet into over 300 pieces. Powerful cutters shred up to 12 sheets at a time, and can even shred through unopened junk mail or papers with staples and paper clips. Credit cards and CDs can also be fed through a secondary slot so as not to damage the main cutters. Designed for one person, the EX12-05 cross-cut shredder meets the average person’s shredding needs and includes a manufacturer’s warranty to back-up its long-lasting performance.